Fortify™ is my unique comprehensive coaching, consulting, & training solution for employers working extensively with Gen Z interns & entry-level employees.
Managing Gen Z in the workplace presents challenges for many employers, & most of those challenges exist due to a soft skills deficit in Gen Z graduates & employees. Fortify™ strengthens Gen Z employees & managers simultaneously.
This comprehensive, long-term consulting program takes a 360 approach to improving retention of Gen Z & fostering more productive, efficient, positive, & collaborative workplace environments across generational lines. I help managers understand Gen Z & equip them to better facilitate employees’ soft skills development, career development, & mentorship programs. In addition, I provide assessment, coaching, & training for Gen Z employees around soft skills & career readiness.
If you want to ensure your company provides the perfect foundation for long-term career success & fulfillment for Gen Z employees, let’s talk about Fortify™.
Training & professional development
- communications: non-verbal skills, verbal communication, active listening, mindful communication.
- conflict prevention, resolution, & management (presentations as well as longer term consulting, executive coaching, & training packages available)
- career management, development, & fulfillment: resume writing, interview skills, networking, personal branding, career fulfillment, seeking promotions
- soft skills training: communication, writing skills, conflict prevention/resolution/management, decision-making, critical thinking, problem-solving, collaboration & teamwork, mindful listening, professionalism, gratitude in the workplace, leadership & followership
- cultural sensitivity & inclusion through mindful communication
- attracting, recruiting, hiring, & managing Gen Z
- improving attitudes in the workplace (gratitude & responsibility)
- soft skills & career readiness training package for Gen Z (may be purchased as part of Fortify™ or as a single purchase)
*DUE TO COVID-19, I conduct virtual training only with the exception of training engagements within Arkansas.
When I started my business in 2016, I solely offered career coaching. With years of career services experience, & as a former content manager for College Recruiter, I love to help earnest job seekers pursue greater career fulfillment.
Options include career exploration & career fulfillment coaching, coaching for professionals seeking promotion, interview coaching, & soft skills coaching for job seekers.
Let me know which career coaching services appeals to you, or contact me to schedule a free consultation by phone to discuss options.
Note: I no longer offer resume writing, cover letter writing, networking, or personal branding services. I am happy to refer you to excellent coaches who offer these services. Simply contact me to ask for contact info!
I help business owners & leaders implement genuine, strategic workplace solutions. Whatever your struggles, the goal is to get you where you want to be regarding two things: career fulfillment & mission alignment.
Executive coaching features multiple sessions, assignments, & ample feedback. I do not provide canned coaching packages using pre-packaged, purchased curriculum. ALL COACHING PACKAGES ARE TAILORED FOR YOU, designed by me, to meet specific needs. Positive changes–changes that stand the test of time–take time.
- conflict prevention & resolution
- organizational mission & branding solutions
- improving workplace environment (cultural sensitivity & inclusion, employee recognition, morale, & attitude)
Contact Bethany to set up a free consultation by phone.