Communications and content:
Your organization might be struggling to adapt from print to digital communication. Maybe you’re suffering from lack of brand awareness and visibility in your community. Perhaps you try to keep people in the office on the same page, but they still complain about miscommunication and seem disgruntled.
Here are some ways I help clients find communications and content solutions. If you can’t find your problem or need listed below, reach out to me to schedule a call to talk about your situation.
- Strategic plans for communications, branding, content, and social media
- Focus groups, surveys, and strategy sessions
- Training and executive coaching packages for communication and conflict management
- Training for entry-level writing and social media management professionals
- Content management: blog posts, web content, and social media management (Facebook, ProfNet, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Quora, Pinterest)
- Email marketing campaigns
- Grant writing
- Branding statements and elevator pitches
- Training for public speaking, public outreach, and networking
Keep driving your struggle bus with flat tires and a smoky engine as long as you like. But when you’re ready to tune up your business and seek direction, we can get to work.
I help business owners and leaders implement genuine workplace solutions. Some leaders and business owners simply need help with strategic planning. Others need a sounding board. Many need much more. That’s okay–the ultimate goal is to get you where you want to be–and need to be–in terms of two things: career fulfillment and mission alignment.
Coaching features multiple sessions, assignments, and ample feedback. A coaching plan involves months’ worth of interaction and improvement. Why? Because positive changes–changes that stand the test of time–take time.
- conflict prevention & resolution
- organizational mission and branding solutions
- improving workplace environment (employee recognition, morale, and attitude)
Training works best for organizations seeking long-term, systemic change. If you’re thinking big picture and want to invest in at least three sessions to affect change and pursue improvement, a training package is right for you. Training sessions can work for large groups or small cohorts/teams.
- communications: public speaking, non-verbal skills, verbal communication, active listening, mindful listening.
- conflict prevention, resolution, and management
- career management, development, and fulfillment: resume writing, interview skills, networking, and personal branding
- soft skills training: communication, customer service, writing skills, conflict prevention/resolution/management, collaboration and teamwork, active and mindful listening, gratitude in the workplace, leadership and followership
- cultural sensitivity and diversity in the workplace
- recruiting and managing Gen Z
Speaking engagements (contact me for a quote):
Currently booking speaking engagements, professional development workshops, and presentations for 2020.
Need a specific presentation but don’t see the topic listed here?
Contact me to request a tailored presentation or workshop.
Contact Bethany to set up a free consultation by phone.