Are you leading a mission-minded organization, business, or educational institution?
Are you passionate about your purpose—but have difficulty fulfilling your mission because you’re distracted, frustrated, and overwhelmed by unfocused branding efforts, difficulty communicating with clients or colleagues, and workplace conflict? The average small company loses $420,000 per year due to miscommunication. Over $359 billion is lost per year in the United States due to unresolved and mismanaged conflict. Can you afford to contribute to these statistics?
Many of my clients feel they’re stuck in the most miserable workplace ever.
Can you identify with that statement? There’s hope. At Bethany Wallace Communications & Consulting, I regularly facilitate communications transformation through soft skills solutions. Soft skills are interpersonal skills, a combination of talent and ability, vital skills which keep organizations running smoothly. Guess which soft skill is repeatedly ranked #1 by employers as the must-have skill when recruiting for top talent? You guessed it—communication skills.
Let me help you:
- focus your branding efforts
- develop a strategic social media management plan
- communicate effectively with your clients and partners
- collaborate with your team
- prevent and resolve conflict
- save your organization time, money, and effort
- improve the quality of your workplace
- improve retention
- increase productivity
Let me help you fulfill your mission.
We’ll work together to develop a streamlined strategy for communicating, step by step.
- Gain awareness of your organization’s need for growth, transformation, or repair.
- Assess your organization’s current climate.
- Accept responsibility for your contribution.
- Move toward practicing mindful communication.
- Practice prevention versus damage control.
- Develop an action plan and implement practical, bite-size steps toward big-picture, mission-minded goals.
Ready to begin the process of communications transformation? I can’t wait to help your mission-minded organization. Let’s get started.