Passionate about purpose—but struggling to fulfill your mission?
When we’re struggling, we can’t see the big picture. Lack of soft skills leads to struggle within organizations and within ourselves. When clients begin working with me, they express common frustrations, stressors, and sources of anxiety:
- disgruntled staff, donors, or clients
- continual conflict
- toxic work environment
- missed deadlines or unfinished projects
- unfocused branding
- miscommunication or unclear expectations
- embarrassing errors on publications and social media snafus
The average small company loses $420,000 annually due to miscommunication. Over $359 billion is lost each year in the United States due to unresolved and mismanaged conflict.
You don’t have to struggle.
I’m Bethany Wallace. I partner with mission-minded organizations & leaders to improve communication, build better workplaces, & empower leaders to succeed through soft skills solutions. I offer communications and content management consulting, training, executive coaching, career coaching, and professional writing/editing services.
Soft skills are interpersonal skills which are a combination of talent and ability, vital to managing your organization well. Soft skills keep relationships intact and help fulfill your mission.
Soft skills solutions outcomes:
- effective communication
- concise, clear, creative content
- greater collaboration
- fewer conflicts
- saved time, money, & effort
- harmony in the workplace
- improved morale & organizational culture
- increased productivity
- reduced stress & anxiety
- sharper focus on organizational mission
- career fulfillment