Are you passionate about purpose—but struggle to fulfill your mission?
Lack of soft skills leads to struggle. When we’re struggling, we are unable to focus on the big picture or muster motivation to work toward improvement.
When I begin conducting training or executive coaching with clients, I often hear them express frustrations:
- distracted by disgruntled staff, donors, or clients
- weighed down by continual conflict
- losing sleep due to toxic work environment
- stressed out by unmet deadlines and unfinished projects
- embarrassed by unfocused branding efforts and lack of content management
- troubled by miscommunication and unclear expectations from both clients and colleagues
The average small company loses $420,000 annually due to miscommunication. Over $359 billion is lost each year in the United States due to unresolved and mismanaged conflict.
You don’t have to struggle. Just ask for help.
At Bethany Wallace Communications & Consulting, I partner with mission-minded organizations to improve communication, build better workplaces, and empower leaders to succeed. I offer training, executive coaching, and presentations, focusing on soft skills. Soft skills are interpersonal skills, vital skills which keep organizations running smoothly. Communication skills, above all other soft skills, make or break your organization’s ability to fulfill your mission.
Let me help you:
- effectively communicate with clients, students, volunteers, donors, employees, and business partners
- improve collaboration and teamwork
- prevent and resolve conflict
- save time, money, and effort
- promote harmony in your workplace
- boost employee morale and attitudes
- increase productivity
- reduce stress and anxiety
- focus on your organizational mission
- find career fulfillment
Ready to begin? Let’s get started.