Are you passionate about purpose—but struggle to fulfill your mission?
Lack of soft skills leads to struggle. When we struggle, we can’t focus on the big picture or work toward improvement.
When I begin working with clients, they express frustrations:
- distracted by disgruntled staff, donors, or clients
- weighed down by continual conflict
- losing sleep due to toxic work environment
- stressed out by unmet deadlines or unfinished projects
- embarrassed by unfocused branding efforts and lack of content management
- troubled by miscommunication or unclear expectations from clients and colleagues
The average small company loses $420,000 annually due to miscommunication.
Over $359 billion is lost each year in the United States due to unresolved and mismanaged conflict.
You don’t have to struggle. Ask for help.
I’m Bethany Wallace, and I love partnering with mission-minded organizations & leaders to improve communication, build better workplaces, & empower leaders to succeed. I provide communications strategy, content management, training, executive coaching, and presentations, focusing on soft skills. Soft skills are interpersonal skills, vital to keeping your organization running smoothly. Without solid soft skills, you cannot keep your people happy. And you cannot fulfill your mission. The good news? I can help.
Soft skills solutions outcomes:
- effective communication with clients, students, volunteers, donors, employees, and business partners
- concise, clear, creative content
- greater collaboration & teamwork
- fewer conflicts (prevention versus damage control)
- saved time, money, & effort
- harmony in the workplace
- significant boost in employee morale & attitudes
- increased productivity
- reduced stress & anxiety
- sharper focus on organizational mission
- sense of career fulfillment