Are you passionate about purpose—but struggling to fulfill your mission?
Things can look so foggy and out of focus when we’re struggling; we can’t see the big picture. Why does this happen?
Lack of soft skills leads to struggle. When clients begin working with me, they express common frustrations, stressors, and sources of anxiety:
- disgruntled staff, donors, or clients
- continual conflict
- toxic work environment
- missed deadlines or unfinished projects
- unfocused branding efforts and lack of content management
- miscommunication or unclear expectations from clients/colleagues
- embarrassing errors on publications and social media snafus
The average small company loses $420,000 annually due to miscommunication. Over $359 billion is lost each year in the United States due to unresolved and mismanaged conflict.
You don’t have to struggle. I can help.
I’m Bethany Wallace. I partner with mission-minded organizations & leaders to improve communication, build better workplaces, & empower leaders to succeed through providing soft skills solutions. I offer communications and content management consulting, training, executive coaching, career coaching, and professional writing and editing services.
Soft skills are interpersonal skills, vital to managing your organization well. Soft skills keep relationships intact and help fulfill your mission.
Soft skills solutions outcomes:
- effective communication
- concise, clear, creative content
- greater collaboration
- fewer conflicts (prevention versus damage control)
- saved time, money, & effort
- harmony in the workplace
- improved morale & organizational culture
- increased productivity
- reduced stress & anxiety
- sharper focus on organizational mission
- career fulfillment